This healthy grain bowl packs in protein, fresh veggies and herby dressing. This delicious dish only takes about 35 minutes to throw together. Perfect for those lazy summer days!YIELDS:4 servingsPREP TIME: 15 minsTOTAL TIME: 35 mins
- 1 c. quinoa
- 2 pt. cherry tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions, divided
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 small cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. skim milk
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 2 c. shredded grilled chicken
- 1 c. shredded red cabbage
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large saucepan, cook quinoa according to package instructions, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place cherry tomatoes with stems on pan; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Roast until just blistered, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Make dressing: In the bowl of a food processor add parsley, 1/4 cup dill, 1/4 cup green onions, anchovy paste, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and milk and pulse until well blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, add quinoa, feta, chicken, cabbage, remaining 1/4 cup dill and 1/4 cup green onions; toss together. Serve with tomatoes and side of green goddess dressing.